Guidelines for Abstract Submission
End of abstract registration :
July 1st, 2017 -> July 28th, 2017
- Please keep in mind that abstract submission must be electronically made via the website.
- The abstract already published in the other journal or presented at the other conference will not be accepted. However, abstracts in progress of reviewing will be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Length of title: Less than 30 words
- Structure: Background-Methods-Results-Conclusions
- Length of body: Less than 300 words
- Reference: 2 references allowed
- Figure & table: Up to 2 copies allowed
- 1. Cell Biology and Development
- 2. Comparative and Functional Genomics
- 3. Fungal Diversity and Evolutionary Genetics
- 4. Gene Regulation and Metabolism
- 5. Pathogenic and Mutalistic Interactions
- 6. Synthetic Biology and Biotechnology
- 7. Other